Monday, August 28, 2017

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge #347

This week's sketch from My Favorite Things, Card Challenges. They have a new sketch each week, so you can join in any time you want. You may even win some MFT goodies.

I used the re-released Witch Way is the Candy set for the main focus on my card. I love the pumpkins in this set.

In addition, I used the skull from the Party Like a Pirate set and the bat from the Fab BOO lous Friends set. The leaves are from the Jungle Gym tiger cubs.

MFT  Card Challenges blog
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy stamps and dies *previously retired, rereleased!
My Favorite Things, Fab BOO lous Friends stamps (bat)
My Favorite Things, Jungle Gym stamp and die (leaves)
My Favorite Things, Party Like a Pirate stamp and die (skull)
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice card stock
My Favorite Things, Whip Cream card stock
Pattern papers by K&Co.
M&Ms milk chocolate candies; melts in your mouth, not in your hand
Copic markers, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar